August 20, 2013 § Leave a comment
So far in our Photography 101 series, we’ve asked guest photographers to share their insights and tips on various elements of the craft, from light to composition. Today, meet Matthew George: the blogger at Photo Lord, a site that features and recognizes other photographers, and a passionate high school photography teacher. In this installment, Matthew introduces focus and the concepts of depth of field and aperture.
Finding your focus — the basics
I provide some general guidelines to my students:
View original post 1,708 more words
August 7, 2013 § Leave a comment
My loyal blog followers. Nothing compares to you. I know it’s hard finding time to check on me when we all have life commitments. It’s not an easy world we live in, but with a little dose of love here and there, we can all make the world a better place.
So I’m redesigning my life and my blog, and promise to always let my light shine through.
Sending hugs, flowers and kisses this early morning.
May y’all shine forever.
- Hugs Anyone? (wingingthislife.wordpress.com)
- EXO releases ‘XOXO (Kiss & Hug)’ Repackaged Album (mykrworld.wordpress.com)
- Hugs and kisses (homeschoolensemble.wordpress.com)
- Kids say and do the darnest thing! (janheath1234.wordpress.com)
- Hugs and kisses!! (princessjanny.wordpress.com)
- Smooches: Jay Z Surprises Beyonce With An Onstage Kiss in Philadelphia (celebuzz.com)
- Another ‘Inspire Me’ post… (olivergouldmusgrave.wordpress.com)
- Giving My Tightest Hug (darwintaylo.wordpress.com)
- Princess Comedian On “Hugging & Kissing” (zonicupdates.wordpress.com)