August 7, 2013 § Leave a comment
My loyal blog followers. Nothing compares to you. I know it’s hard finding time to check on me when we all have life commitments. It’s not an easy world we live in, but with a little dose of love here and there, we can all make the world a better place.
So I’m redesigning my life and my blog, and promise to always let my light shine through.
Sending hugs, flowers and kisses this early morning.
May y’all shine forever.
- Hugs Anyone? (wingingthislife.wordpress.com)
- EXO releases ‘XOXO (Kiss & Hug)’ Repackaged Album (mykrworld.wordpress.com)
- Hugs and kisses (homeschoolensemble.wordpress.com)
- Kids say and do the darnest thing! (janheath1234.wordpress.com)
- Hugs and kisses!! (princessjanny.wordpress.com)
- Smooches: Jay Z Surprises Beyonce With An Onstage Kiss in Philadelphia (celebuzz.com)
- Another ‘Inspire Me’ post… (olivergouldmusgrave.wordpress.com)
- Giving My Tightest Hug (darwintaylo.wordpress.com)
- Princess Comedian On “Hugging & Kissing” (zonicupdates.wordpress.com)
April 15, 2013 § 5 Comments
April 15, 2013 § 2 Comments
April 3, 2013 § 2 Comments
This is really awesome!
- First suspects in Atlanta cheating scandal surrender – CBS News (cbsnews.com)
- UN approves arms trade pact – CNN International (cnn.com)
- Lawmakers Charged in Plot to Buy Spot on Mayoral Ballot – New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Under Heavy Security, NRA Details School Guards Plan – New York Times (nytimes.com)
Tasty wheat bread with subtle flavors of coffee and chocolate goes well with both savory and sweet accompaniments.
While the all-purpose flour stores in our pantry are diminishing, we still have an abundance of wheat flour. The exceptional wheat bread we made earlier this year was fabulous, but it is time and labor intensive. This weekend called for a loaf with more “auto-pilot” in the directions – and more of the work being done by our trusty Zojirushi bread machine. We found a well-reviewed recipe that included wheat flour. After sampling a slice of the finished product with butter and honey, we both agreed it was a delicious addition to our bread rotation.
Infused Wheat Bread
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp coffee extract
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp unsweetened Dutch processed cocoa…
View original post 43 more words
March 22, 2013 § Leave a comment