April 15, 2013 § 5 Comments
April 15, 2013 § 2 Comments
April 3, 2013 § 2 Comments
This is really awesome!
- First suspects in Atlanta cheating scandal surrender – CBS News (cbsnews.com)
- UN approves arms trade pact – CNN International (cnn.com)
- Lawmakers Charged in Plot to Buy Spot on Mayoral Ballot – New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Under Heavy Security, NRA Details School Guards Plan – New York Times (nytimes.com)
Tasty wheat bread with subtle flavors of coffee and chocolate goes well with both savory and sweet accompaniments.
While the all-purpose flour stores in our pantry are diminishing, we still have an abundance of wheat flour. The exceptional wheat bread we made earlier this year was fabulous, but it is time and labor intensive. This weekend called for a loaf with more “auto-pilot” in the directions – and more of the work being done by our trusty Zojirushi bread machine. We found a well-reviewed recipe that included wheat flour. After sampling a slice of the finished product with butter and honey, we both agreed it was a delicious addition to our bread rotation.
Infused Wheat Bread
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp coffee extract
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp unsweetened Dutch processed cocoa…
View original post 43 more words
March 22, 2013 § Leave a comment
December 4, 2012 § Leave a comment