May 20, 2012 § 3 Comments
Successful female entrepreneurs understand the necessity to develop multiple streams of income today. The first step to financial freedom is the ability to create a passive income, and to achieve this, it is their ideas and their expertise which they trade, not just their time.
Women who choose to become an entrepreneur, establishing a fully fledged or smaller home based business, and even those in the corporate world can now turn their passions into profitable income streams.
So, how do you create an active income using your expertise?
For those solo professionals in the service industry, an active income can be achieved in a number of ways including conducting seminars and workshops, public speaking, and services such as consulting and coaching. In other words, your income is earned in exchange for your time. As long as you are ‘face to face’ or one-on-one with your customers, you have the ability to earn. Mother nature ensures that there will only ever be 24 hours in each day, therefore a ceiling is created on the amount of active income one can earn as it is relative to the input of hours at work.
Were you aware that you can also earn passive sources of income?
Fortunately, it is now so much easier to earn additional income passively. These avenues include licensing and selling your products and programs, reports, assessments and even selling someone else’s products or services, otherwise known as affiliate marketing. All these avenues may still utilise your expertise however and they give you the ability to create enormously profitable income streams without the need to trade your valuable time.
In other words, you have the ability to earn ‘while you sleep’.
Therefore, it is important to take a check of your life, and ensure that you continue to create wealth by freeing up more of your time and switching to ways where your income is earned from more passive sources.
We, as female entrepreurs know too well the feeling of being trapped in our business, not having enough time to take care of our career, our families, friends and still find time for ourselves.
With all the tools and resources available to female entrepreneurs today, it has become easier to redesign your business around your preferred lifestyle, freeing yourself from working in your business, and instead working ‘on’ the business. The perfect scenario is to work less, earn more and live your life on your terms.
Did you know that due to the popularity of the internet and especially the web2.0 marketplace, the most successful way to leverage your expertise into an extremely profitable business is turning your expertise or what you know into products and programs. In other words, you must create information products.
Information products will enable you to create instant passive income. With the right systems in place, your business can run on auto-pilot, being fully automated to let the money continually roll in even while you sleep. For your business to be automated, you will need the right technology, systems and support.
But where do you start? It all sounds easier than it is, right? As long as you have the desire to succeed as a female entrepreneur or a solo professional in business, it is important to position yourself in your micro-niche as an expert, then use your expertise to create your own information products to teach others what you know and help them solve their problems.
The following 7 hot tips will show how you, a successful female entrepreneur, the steps to model your business around your expertise, put your business on auto-pilot and create a lucrative passive income by leveraging your time, earning more whilst working less and live the lifestyle you desire.
1. The first tip is to establish yourself as an expert. Use the internet to brand yourself and become known as the expert in your niche around the globe. This will raise your profile, and have others seeking your lead and your expertise. Because you are ‘the expert’, others will not only want to provide you with an active income through one on one leadership, but will be more apt to purchase your products and programs resulting in a great passive income and freeing up more of your time.
2. Design your passive income marketing funnel The marketing funnel is a process whereby you establish trust with your many prospects in the beginning by offering free reports, newsletters, audios, videos or similar. Allow them to ‘taste’ what you offer with little or no risk or cost to them.
This process allows your prospects to become potential clients as they may move down the funnel where you offer higher priced products or services. As they progress down the funnel, it becomes easier to sell your high end services as by now they fully trust and believe what you have to offer will be of certain benefit to them.
Don’t make the mistake of trying to sell your high end products initially. This will more than often result in losing the prospect before you have a chance to let them know who you are or what your expertise can provide.
3. Learn the skills and info-preneur strategies to create passive income Multiply your profits by creating information products with what you know and use the power of the internet to create instant passive income. Look around and see the many different ways you can package your information and sell it online. Learn about content development to leverage the content you already have from your presentations, articles and workshops. Learn marketing strategies such as article marketing, web 2.0 marketing, affiliate marketing, social networking, blogging and pay per click advertising to determine which tactics are right for you and your business.
4. Nurture your creativity Both creativity and innovation are key to thinking about new ideas and what you can do for the future of your business. It is important to block some time out in your week specifically for creative right-brain, intuitive thinking. It is during these quiet times that you will get your inspiration. Sadly, when you are constantly busy, you have neither the time or energy to come up with new ideas for writing or creating programs. And how can you create a passive income stream if you don’t have the products?
5. Use systems and automate The key to leveraging your time and expertise is the use of systems. Install a system for every function in your business to make sure that you do one thing only once, and then it should be either delegated or automated to be done in future. Systems and automation can be set up for such procedures as getting client referrals, for contact management, for delivering your newsletter, recording sales, taking payments, for your record-keeping, for marketing, conferencing, teleseminars and for product development.
It is true that everything you do in your business can and should be made into a system. Reduce the day to day tasks that zap your energy and inhibit your creativity by leveraging the power of technology and the internet.
6. Delegate Your business will plateau or even stagnate if you try to do everything yourself. Although often difficult in the beginning, it is important that you learn to delegate. Surround yourself with a great team to support and help you create your highly profitable business. Outsourcing has become a popular exercise where you can delegate those tasks you either don’t like to doing or those that take you away from doing what you are good at. Try to concentrate on the tasks that ‘earn you the money’.
7. Seek a mentor and support In order to grow yourself and your business, to make more money and be as successful as your vision, you will need to seek the support of a mastermind group or a coach/mentor to motivate and drive you. Too often, female entrepreneurs are coaches themselves, and feel that this support is unnecessary. Oftentimes when their businesses are in the early stages, finances are continually being spread over to other areas and this important mentoring is ignored. Remember, even the very successful multi-millionaires continually use mentors to maintain their businesses on the cycle of success.
Finally, use collaboration with others and joint ventures to leverage your expertise. As long as you have a purpose and passion for your business, your success will continue and keep growing with your contributions and your followers.
Have a think about your business. Are you trying to do everything yourself? Are you giving yourself time to be creative? Are you making use of strategies and resources of experts that have done it before? Or perhaps you are continually trying to re-invent the wheel.
Fast track your journey and leverage your expertise to be the successful female entrepreneur that you desire to be.
- Home Business Passive Income Opportunities – Tips To Help You Find The Perfect One For You (blogpronews.wordpress.com)
- Is It Fair to Earn Passive Income? (stevepavlina.com)
- 5 Steps To Massive Passive Income (blogpronews.wordpress.com)
- Innovative Online Marketing Resources You May Find Useful (boldstate.com)
- What Is Passive Income And Can You Achieve It With A Home Business? (blogpronews.wordpress.com)
April 19, 2012 § 8 Comments
Author: David Jaison
There are many frustrating things that life presents and there is not much that you can do for many of them. Dry skin, on the other hand, is one of the few that can be easily remedied or prevented. Skin that is dry is both unattractive on the exterior and a clear indication that your dermis is unhealthy internally, requiring a deep quench and moisturizing. Dry skin is the culprit behind quick aging wrinkles and fine lines. The key to glowing, youthful, and radiant skin is moisture.
These days, there are many choices of dry skin cream to choose from. If anything, the problem is not finding one but finding the right one with the right ingredients. Variations range from dry skin creams infused with proprietary concentrated blends of aloe vera to dry skins infused with vitamins. Whatever dry skin cream you intend to use, make sure that it is right for your skin-type.
Make sure that when you are searching for a dry skin cream, you do not buy the ones that contain drying components such as alcohol. When treating dry skin, you want to look for dry skin creams that are heavier, oil-based moisturizers, which prevent water evaporation. These ingredients include: Dimethicone, grape seed oil, antioxidants, and aloe vera. For those with severely dry skin with a cracked appearance, you might want to consider Dimethicone in your dry skin scream.
Ingredients, which may be harmful to your skin, are those that are harsher and may even damage your skin over the long-term use. These chemicals are popular with skin cream manufacturers because they are so widely available, cheaper to produce, and enable long shelf-life. Such an ingredient is mineral oil, which is universally used. The more you use it, the drier your skin actually gets in the long run. In addition, it clogs pores.
Consider purchasing dry skin creams which include natural ingredients. These are becoming more readily available at many drug stores, dermatologic offices and hospitals, or even online. Natural components may sometimes be even more effective than their chemical counterparts and have less harmful side-effects. They not only help relieve dry skin, they also improve the dry skin or work as a preventative measure. In essence, the best dry skin cream gives fast results but also provide long-lasting relief.
Another important factor to consider when searching for dry skin cream is the intended body part that you are going to apply the cream to. Popular dry areas of the body are where the joints are which include the elbows, kneecaps, and by the heels of the feet. There are a multitude of dry skin creams available for varying body parts such as foot cream, face cream, long-lasting hand creams, and of course body creams.
Dry skin cream can treat and prevent all sorts of skin ailments including: skin breakdown, eczema, psoriasis, and of course the general dry cracked skin. The right moisturizer may even be used to improve your present skin’s condition. Enhance your natural beauty with the right dry skin cream today.
April 6, 2012 § 2 Comments
Author: Napier Joli
People love getting free stuff, though more often than not, the kind of free stuff which they get is pretty much useless. What if you could actually choose what you win? Sounds interesting, doesn’t it? In shop news, incredibly innovative market research technique, you, the consumer, stand to gain an assortment of free goodies.
Don’t worry, you do not have to necessarily complete tedious tasks, answer difficult questions, get referrals, or purchase items. That is the beauty of these new websites, which can be accessed from anywhere and at any time of the day to win a lot of freebies. Search online for such sites, put in a few personal details to create an account, and you stand a chance of getting free stuff from today itself!
How does it work? Of course, you can the answer from shopping talks online. The answer is pretty simple. You have to use the services on the website. You are being rewarded with free gifts in return for utilization of facilities provided on the website!
For instance, most of us love watching videos online. You can choose the video according to your likes and dislikes. Some of these websites have thousands of videos, which are neatly categorized into channels. One thing to keep in mind is that you earn free stuff for watching these videos till the end. Hence, there is no point in trying to fool the website by randomly switching between videos. Apart from the fact that you’ll find videos related to your field of interest, the prospect of getting free stuff is more than enough to make it worth your while.
By going through shopping news another way of getting free stuff is by applying for special offers, which are showcased on the website. These are special no obligation offers, which will never ask for your credit card or payment details while creating your account. All you need to do is give your name and email id. Although it is unlikely, but if you are afraid of being spammed, you can create a new email id specially for getting free stuff. After all, even email ids are free, right?
Once you have availed a few of these services, you start earning virtual money. Also known as reward points or digital dollars, this virtual money can then be redeemed at the website’s online store to buy fabulous items. On the other hand, you can even use this money to enter sweepstakes and win even bigger prices.
The best part about the major players in these types of schemes is that they help you in getting free stuff even when you are on the go. Some of these websites have android Smart phone based applications, which have all the features of the web version. In fact, sometimes the apps have even more features than the web version. So what are you waiting for? Find a site which you like and start getting free stuff!
March 20, 2012 § 5 Comments
You’ve got plenty of gorgeous shoes, but are they office friendly? Your goal in the work environment is to project a professional image, no matter what position you hold. So, what exactly should you look for in a pair of women’s office shoes?
Rule#1: Never sacrifice comfort. Often times, a pair of women’s office shoes are hard to find, especially ones that are comfortable. Moreover, women tend to choose ones that appeal to their eyes and not to their feet. First thing’s first, you must keep in mind that most office women will be in their shoes for at least eight hours a day and let’s face it girls…normally we move around on our feet a lot more and often a lot faster on our feet! Therefore, it is important to consider a few things:
1. Padding and Support: Both of these need to be good quality to ensure comfort and to avoid foot related health problems (calluses, hammertoe, and toe & heel pain). Essentially, shoes with support will allow the foot muscles to work less, leading to more comfort.
2. Shoe Size/Fitting: Make sure the pair of shoes fit both of your feet. One of your feet may be bigger than the other, so it is important to try on both sides before making a purchase. Can you imagine having one shoe being too big, creating blisters, or one too small, cramming your toes? Both are just as uncomfortable. The rule of thumb is to allow at least a thumb’s width of wiggle space for your toes.
3. Shoe Width: Allow enough space for your feet so that your heel and ankle are not rubbing against the inside of the shoe.
Rule#2: Shop within your budget, but don’t overlook the small details. You don’t have to go out and splurge your money on an expensive pair of women’s office shoes; likewise, it doesn’t mean going with the cheapest pair you find either. Majority of the time, the amount of money you put in the pair of shoes reflects the quality. However, with a little bit of research, you can find a pair that matches your style and preference at a discounted price. Consider purchasing shoes online or at stores like Nordstrom Rack, Kohls or even TJ Maxx. You can find reasonably priced brand name shoes at these locations. Keep the following details in mind:
1. Regardless of the brand you choose, it is always good to look out for poorly sewn seams or cracked leather. These are usually clear signs that low quality materials are used.
2. The inner soles should always offer cushioned support.
3. The shoe should only bend at the ball of your foot.
4. The midsole should be firm but still be able to absorb shock.
5. The shape of the shoe must match your foot. For instance, if you have wide feet, make sure to purchase shoes that fit the width of your feet, otherwise the shoe will be uncomfortable.
Rule#3: Consider buying more than one type of women’s office shoes. Most women love shoes, so why not have a collection just for work? Having multiple pairs of office shoes is a great way to allow your feet to rest, especially if you wear heels most of the time. If you must wear heels at work, you should at least have two or three pairs to rotate, varying in height. The lower the heel, the more support and comfort you will have. Add one or more of the following types of women’s office shoes to your closet and you’re set:
1. Flats. Every woman should own a few pairs of flats, especially if standing or running errands come with the job. With the increase in popularity, flats come in many styles and colors. Flats are perfect for giving your feet a break every once in a while.
2. Kitten Heels. If you are not the type of woman that likes wearing particularly high heels, then the kitten heel is perfect for you. Kitten heels range from 1″ to 2 1/2″ in height, just giving you the boost you need. These heels make women look elegant, yet sexy and it doesn’t come with all of the health risks.
3. Oxfords. Oxfords come in many different styles, including wedges, lace up, platform, boots, and more. This classy style originated in the 17th century and was mainly worn by men. Today, women wear oxfords for both, casual and formal occasions because of its durability and comfort.
4. Pumps. Pumps are the most classic pair of women’s office shoes. Pumps are extremely versatile, especially when it comes to wearing office attire. You can match them up with a dress, skirt, pant suit or skirt suit. Consider wearing flat pumps in the office so that your feet are free from strain and pressure.
5. Wedge Heels. Wedge heels provide support for women, as their weight is distributed evenly throughout the shoe. Wedge heels are very stable and look very trendy. Wedge heels pair flawlessly with a skirt or dress in an office setting.
February 29, 2012 § 15 Comments
The maintenance of extensions and the styling of hair extensions including clip on extensions are two factors that are surrounded by negative stereotypes. The freedom that you actually get with hair extensions is continually overlooked; you can do a lot more with them in your hair than is realised and the maintenance required isn’t some complex chore but more like how you would treat your natural hair.
Yaki – pure straight, usually mimicking the straightness of Asian hair. * European – this is more natural-looking straight hair that may have a slight wave to it * Deep Wave – while generally not a true ‘wave’, it can be made to look like spiral curls. * Loose Deep Wave or Romance Wave – looser version of the deep wave, softer curls. * Jheri Curl – usually sold in very short lengths, it is often used to recreate the full ‘afro’ look. * Wet and Wavy (Spanish Wave or Indian Wave) – usually human hair is used, and is either naturally curly or permanently waved to appear so.
There is only one aspect that comes to mind where hair extensions are involved and this is adding colour to your hair or having touch-ups done on your existing colour. As you may or may not be aware you are unable to place colour on your hair extensions due to the fact that they have already undergone an intense chemical process to get them to the colour that they are now so adding more colour to them would cause damage and has the potential to cause your extensions to fall out.
If your natural hair requires a touch up you should have this carried out before your extensions are placed in as doing this afterwards will become difficult and will leave your hair uneven as you wont be able to place any dye near to your extension bonds. It is highly important that you don’t get any chemicals in the bonds of your extensions unless you want them to fall out.
Ok so we have covered the colouring of your hair, now onto the styling. You are able to style your hair with extensions in the same way that you would style your natural hair. You are able to use appliances such as hair straighteners and curling tongs as long as your extensions are made from human hair; if your extensions are synthetic it is not advised to place heat on them but if they are human hair you can blow dry, straighten or curl, you can style them in anyway that you wish without causing damage as long as you don’t directly disturb the bonds.
If you’re natural hair is either permed or naturally curly you can still get hair extensions. This is because as well as coming in a wide range of colours your hair extensions are also available in a range of textures; you are able to buy your extensions already curled so that it is in keeping with your natural hair.
One of the main problems that can arise with your hair extensions is the fact that they can tangle easily. The easiest ways of stopping this from happening is by using a wide toothed comb to de-tangle your hair. Also it is a good idea to run a mild mousse/conditioner through it using your fingers. One more way of stopping it from tangling is by loosely tying it back when you are sleeping.
If you want your hair extensions to last you will have to treat them with respect. This involves a good aftercare routine as well as giving your extensions regular maintenance. This will ensure that both your natural hair and extensions are kept looking great.